Friday, September 10, 2010

Best Food 30A West


y far the best meal I have had along the western end of 30A has been my meal at Stinky's Fish Camp. I can't say best food inclusive of all of 30A as I have not ventured far enough just yet, but I cannot see how they aren't a contender for that title.

I enjoyed the freshest salad for an appetizer I have ever had, it was almost as though the items were just picked, washed, and diced right there. As I foodie at heart I always go with a nightly special, if I don't I feel as though I might miss something. Boy was I glad that I followed by my own rules. Craving a traditional Southern meal I ordered the night's special of Shrimp and Grits.
{SPECTACULAR}
No other way to describe it people. The grilled shrimped were cooked to perfection, not greasy or overly cooked, perfectly cooked people. That is such a rarity for me to find. The grits were the highlight of the dish, they were creamy, smooth, and had a hint of cheese without being stringy.

I have already been back on my diet for a few days now in preparation of my next visit! I know it will be a go-to-place when people visit us here.

xoxo-
Livin' the Gulf Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment