Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Adam


So this day as Daddy calls it, is Christmas Adam. Get it? The day before Christmas Eve? Yeah not rocket science but small things in my life like that make me smile.

The hubs and I are taking the day for ourselves before all of the main events occur over the next two days. We'll start our morning out drinking up some "Crack Coffee" at Lair's Club Cafe, while feasting on their scrumptious breakfast. I'll post details later on the specials there and what "crack coffee" is all about. The agenda for the rest of the day includes a follow up lasik appt for the hubs, a scotch tasting, and exchange of stockings between the hubs and I. I would like to start some kind of tradition for Christmas Adam, maybe we'll happen upon one during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment