Monday, July 19, 2010

Pitty Party

do think I am not dealing with this whole process very well. At this very moment I am on the verge of tears as I am trying not to freak out over the whole thing. Yes folks we are still waiting. The sellers still have yet to make the house ready for an inspection. No big deal, right? Well it is bigger than you might think. See the sellers are requiring all loan closing papers be to them 2 weeks prior to the actual closing date. So before that happens we need to have the inspection, the appraisal, and the survey completed. Did I mention that since it will be a FHA loan that repairs will be have to made before we can even close on the home— out of our pockets on a home we don't even own yet. Did I also mention it all has to happen before Aug 14th? That is when the sellers need our closing docs. See why I am getting frazzled? I am terrified with the tight time lines something is gonna go to the crapper and leave us stranded. And homeless. And broke. And heart broken. And... And... And... You get the picture of it all.

My plan right now? Go home, have a good ol' fashioned pitty party with a cry, then dust myself off, and continue onward. What else is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment