Friday, October 22, 2010

Steal verses Lux



Since we are having to start over from scratch basically with furniture I have been doing some major shopping comparisons. During the process I have come across some steals that look like luxury items.

Take these great looking old french dining chairs from Hudson Goods. They are great but at $225 each for a minimum order of ten I have to pass. Too steep for me.




These from Sundance are cleaner looking with their silver finish and no minimum but still at $295 each they are a luxury item that I can live with out.



But can you believe Overstock this past week started offering a look that is similar for a STEAL! Look at these beauties, a set of 4 is only $169, not each but a set of 4. You bet I ordered a set already.


No comments:

Post a Comment