Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

This past month has had me wishing Spring would just come already! With those warmer days I would need to add to my dress collection. I wanted to introduce you all to the Judith March line. It is a clothing line that is all designed and made just the other side of the highway from me. You can find Judith March in boutiques along 30A and Sandestin area. For the best selection try DejaVu in Seaside or Peir Park, the owner owns both the clothing line and boutiques from my understanding.

Here are a few beauties I must have ASAP:

A black and white chevron with ruffles dress, pair with red heels and gold and red accessories. I'd be dressed for a night of fun on the town!


The coral chevron dress paired with natural colored heels and turquoise accessories— would be the perfect look for spring!


The navy dress with the orange sash is from the fall line but it does not keep me from lusting after it. In fact if I could only get 1 of these 3 I would choose this one. I already have the perfect heels to pair with it, and game day accessories for supporting my Auburn Tigers.

Come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment