Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor


It's time again for the segment "Won't You Be My Neighbor". I love the beach and the entire Florida panhandle, so I am all about bringing more people here to vacation and even be my full time neighbors!

This home is new foreclosure on the market and listed at $239,000.


{This home is a foreclosure and is steps to the walkway to beach access!}

This home is over 1500 square feet and comes with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths and is located on the end of a cul-de-sac.



The home is located in Blue Mountain Beach with a community pool and excise room.


Check out more pictures and features of this home and call the agent that will get the deal done for you! Bev Dudley lives by her motto of "if it goes to contract it will close!"


So won't you be my neighbor,






For inquires about this home please contact:


No comments:

Post a Comment